Number typed values are a number.
- are immutable, i.e. assigning to an number results in a copy of the original number
- can be passed in/out of ops via number parameters
- can be initialized via number initialization
- are coerced according to number coercion
Number typed values can be constructed from a literal or templated number.
A templated number is a number which includes one or more variable-reference [string]. At runtime, each reference gets evaluated and replaced with it's corresponding value.
Initialization Example (literal)
Initialization Example (templated)
- is in scope
- is type coercible to number
Number typed values are coercible to: